Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sue Scheff: Teens helping Teens Fight Against Cyberbullying


Cati Cares - Helping Teens Stay Safe Online

Please Help Me STOP CYBER BULLYING and Help Keep Teens Using the Internet SAFE! Cati Cares is dedicated to serving teens in our community by providing a valuable resource for internet safety tips and cyber bullying prevention.


My name is Cati and I am a 16 year old junior at a local high school in San Diego, CA. I want to help make our world a safer place!


I decided to start this site on my 15th birthday as a way to reach out to other teens about how important INTERNET SAFETY is and how we can join together to STOP CYBER BULLYING. TURNING TEARS INTO ACTION.......


Unfortunately, many teens have been the victims of internet crimes and cyber bullying. Take the pledge to not be a bully and to BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE! If you have a problem and don't know where to turn, please CONTACT ME and I will offer some helpful advice and a safe haven to share your story and seek help.


I continue to strive to be better everyday of my life and I live my life to the fullest. Being a teen isn't easy and each teen should be able to face middle school and high school prepared and ready for some of the tough issues they may face.

I want everyone to be able to feel safe on the internet and be confident that they WILL NOT be cyber bullied. Join ME and use my tips to stay safe and to stop the vicious trend of cyber bullying.


Visit Cati's website at https://caticares.com/Home_Page.php and help her to help others!

No comments: